Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2021-22] 2 Duke vs. 4 Arkansas (NCAA Tournament E8)

What's your prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not saying Jon won't be good, but if people are expecting K 2.0 they will be disappointed, that bar is way too high

Possibly but sustainable success would be sufficient. Just don't fall to shit

90% of being a good coach is recruiting and team building, he will be great if he keeps these elite classes coming unless he's literally danny manning bad as a manager

is it that high? K has been a terrible coach the last few years, and jon has been bringing in all the talent...

sivartrenrag said:
is it that high? K has been a terrible coach the last few years, and jon has been bringing in all the talent...
please break down what "terrible" is?

honestly jon might even be better. idk how most modern teams respond to that old-school "us against the world" mentality (aside from this team, which has really turned out to respond to that beautifully). look at hubert, these guys want to play loose

mkvl04 said:
sivartrenrag said:
doing absolutely nothing for seven years with the best recruiting class every season?

This run has definitely further confirmed to me that bringing in 2-3 (supposedly) elite OADs is the way to go in this day and age. Use NIL to ensure the Moores/Williams of the world stay multiple years, and dip into the portal if necessary to make sure we have an above average PG and a couple shooting threats, and the over/under for FFs over the next decade should be 1.5.

sivartrenrag said:
mkvl04 said:
sivartrenrag said:
doing absolutely nothing for seven years with the best recruiting class every season?
what is absolutely nothing? Sitting in the final four right now. Is that nothing?

Devilsforlife said:
This run has definitely further confirmed to me that bringing in 2-3 elite OADs is the way to go in this day and age. Use NIL to ensure the Moores/Williams of the world stay multiple years, and dip into the portal if necessary to make sure we have an above average PG and a couple shooting threats, and the over/under for FFs over the next decade should be 1.5. (Thread reply)
yeah i'm not convinced on the portal but we need to crush NIL to build depth for the RSCI 25-50 recruits

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom