Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

COVID-19

I still think my weird fluke illness may have been covid, but I tested negative multiple times. So probably not.

I really see no way I haven't gotten it at this point. However, maybe I just won the genetic lottery. My mom and my sister's household got it last year, and no one was sick. Also, I have Type O negative blood -- which is supposed to be the least susceptible blood type.

Likely had it as well. Cold/flu for 3-5 days (didn't bother to test because I get cold/flu constantly these days), then constant burning/smoky smell for 2-3 days (tested negative during this period). Household member tested positive at some point in there. Apparently fire/smoke is one of the more pleasant smells to have to deal with, as sewage, gasoline and rotten food are more common.

Have to assume the current subvariant cases are being drastically underreported due to at-home testing and apathy toward testing in general. I'd guess 75%+ of Americans will have had COVID by the end of the current wave. Not seeing a huge spike in hospitalizations and deaths (yet) is a good sign. Common sense says we're at a point with the variants where they're extremely transmissive but extremely mild.

Same odours as Sex Panther cologne

I Am Legend.

The physician in the office next to me got it last week. The guy in the office on the other side of me got it last week. The two other physicists in my office got it this week. (One of their desks literally touches mine.) And here I am all alone and having to do everyone’s work.

I wanted to travel overseas this holiday weekend (tickets were cheap even in early May), but I could not justify having to deal with the negative covid test rule. I wish there was some way I could know for sure that I’m a covid Superman.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom