Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Brutal that these famous multi-millionaries playing a game for a living have to experience this.

Should roughly equate to being the 6th best complementary offensive player in the league. This offense should be really good. Adams knows his role. George and Anthony will make Westbrook a lot more efficient just by being there instead of absolute garbage. Roberson needs to be traded for anyone who can make a 3. Defense should be fine without him as long as Anthony cares.

Oh shit, forgot they had George. This will be a real test to see if Donovan can coach. I've always liked him as a coach, but was worried that he might get in over his head in the NBA. If he can get Anthony to be a 2nd or 3rd fiddle and get him invested on D, I think this will be a super fun team to watch.

My question is wtf are the Knicks thinking

As a Knicks fan I thought we did fine here. Any problems in regarding a trade of Melo happened months/years ago. That is when he should have been traded. The Knicks are currently going the opposite of Melo. The Knicks are trying to get younger and rebuild. Melo is old and trying to win a ring. Getting older in age the Knicks weren't going to net a first round pick for him. The Knicks got younger by getting Kanter and McDermott and acquired a 2nd round pick. It's not a great return, but Melo wasn't going to bring back much, and they had to get rid of him as bringing him back this season was just out of the question if the Knicks FO was serious about actually moving forward the franchise.

I actually think the Knicks will be a fun team to watch this season. They aren't going to be very good, but they're pretty young and Hornacek without Phil being in the way and with a young roster will be able to really play in transition and through the p&r which is what he did with Phoenix. A front-court of Porzingis/Kanter/Hernangomez should be difficult to guard. Unless the French PG is good from day 1, the Knicks won't make the post-season but I think they'll be a fun team to watch.

Oh shit, forgot they had George. This will be a real test to see if Donovan can coach. I've always liked him as a coach, but was worried that he might get in over his head in the NBA. If he can get Anthony to be a 2nd or 3rd fiddle and get him invested on D, I think this will be a super fun team to watch.

Donovan can coach. He handled himself very well in the season in which he had KD and Russ.

It is rare to see the Knicks make a move that does not hamstring the team for years. So in that sense it is a good move. Worst case is that Kanter and/or Doug McD play well enough to merit an extension, so that's not so bad.

A legitimate big 3 and we all know they have zero shot at even reaching the finals. This is the effect KD's fucking bullshit has had on the sport. Goddamn him and all the apologists still trying to justify it.
Says the man with his apologist lips wrapped completely around Trumps orange cock.

This regular season should be awesome. The postseason will be utterly pointless.

And wait, DSon is a Trump sycophant? I've never known that to be the case. Of course, I haven't read the politics thread in months.

A legitimate big 3 and we all know they have zero shot at even reaching the finals. This is the effect KD's fucking bullshit has had on the sport. Goddamn him and all the apologists still trying to justify it.
Says the man with his apologist lips wrapped completely around Trumps orange cock.
1. Wrong.
2. NBA?

Yeah, this kind of trash doesn't belong on this board and will not be tolerated. If you're going to continue to post like a pre-teen girl, you probably should just leave. This is your last warning.

Last edited:
Yep. Take Durant off the Warriors and the Warriors, Rockets, Cavs, Celtics and Thunder all have a legitimate shot at winning it with Cleveland as the favorite.

No one is beating GS until this team loses one of its 4 key guys.

Warriors over Thunder in 6
Cavs over Celtics in 6

Warriors over Cavs in 6

I know Wade loves Lebron but I actually think he fits better on the Thunder. Cavs already have Rose, Shump, Smith and Korver that will all see time at the 2 spot. Thunder basically just have Roberson. Wade could be the 6th man off the bench or start and slide into the 2 spot.

I really like a lineup of:

Westbrook
Wade
George
Anthony
Adams

A lot of flexibility there if Anthony buys in and plays like his Olympic self. As for the Cavs, I like Thomas, Rose, Crowder, Bron, Love against the Warriors.

Thomas is out til at least January. That is not a lot of time for Cleveland to gel. It'll be fascinating to see how they come together.

Thomas is out til at least January. That is not a lot of time for Cleveland to gel. It'll be fascinating to see how they come together.
That hurts but IF Rose is healthy I think they'll be ok. I think if healthy, they're best lineup against GS is Thomas, Rose, Crowder, Bron, Love.

Thomas<Steph
Rose<Thompson-Close if Rose is 100%
Crowder<Durant
Bron>Green
Love>Adams

I think the big think is Lebron being able to guard and IMO effectively shut down Green which will hurt their offense. But I think GS's fire power and Cleveland's shooting will be the deciding factors.

It's mind blowing what Oklahoma City has done this offseason. Turned a few role players and a mediocre draft pick into Paul George and Melo.

Cleveland could use Kyle Korver to just be not awful. If he can be close to what he was in the regular season last year, and not a complete net zero like in the playoffs, they should weather the early part of the season fine.

Wade to Cleveland.

So Cleveland basically swapped Kyrie for Wade, Thomas, Crowder, Green and a top 5 draft pick. Unreal offseason by them and OKC.

Thomas
Wade
Crowder
Bron
Love

Can that team beat GS? I say no.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads