Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Politics

What an interesting conclusion. I guess free trade is what makes Switzerland, Belgium, and the Netherlands into third world hellholes, and trade tariffs are what make countries like Iran, Sri Lanka, and Cameroon the cultural, economic, and societal world leaders that they are.

Jeff Sessions isn't going to let anyone get his Lucky Charms. On a sad note, it's unfortunate that he's been stricken with dementia and can no longer remember large chunks of his recent activities.

Why does it look like Trump was with a Melania body double?
melania-trump-body-double-1508351371-compressed.jpg

I'm gonna guess it's because she hates his guts and can't stand to be near him.

The guy cannot stop lying. I can't post the full article, but there are excerpts about how he talked about himself the whole time.

The media is "disgusting" for reporting what the father said.

1. Trump stops CSRs, instantly raising insurance premiums. Wants Congress to act.
2. Bipartisan group comes to short-term (2 year) arrangement to pay CSRs.
3. Trump praises agreement and says WH was involved (yesterday).
4. Trump says he appreciates the Republican head of the committee, but he could never sign the bill (today).

Few weeks ago I got an email saying no plan changes. Trump then does his executive order. Now my premiums going up $100. Every paycheck have to pay $5 more. Out of pocket maximum up another $500. Fuck Trump.

Dude is picking fights with a grieving Gold Star widow. Fuck him and everyone who stands with him.

Dude is picking fights with a grieving Gold Star widow. Fuck him and everyone who stands with him.
They're defending him saying she is fair game even though she was just defending herself and the family friend representative from those disgusting people in the White House.

lol these GOP fucktards (not Trump this time) want to lower the pre-tax 401k cap from $18,000 to $2,400/yr in order to gain tax revenue from the middle tax to compensate for all the tax revenues they would lose by lowering income taxes for everyone, disproportionately the wealthy.

I think these are the dumbest people on earth. Have all the power to basically do whatever they want, except for the worst possible ideas, and they come up with the worst possible ideas. It is so fucking difficult to make people upset about LOWERING all of our taxes, and they are managing to do it. Can't believe it.

Trump is up to 75 days at one of his golf courses since becoming President.

I would say this guy is clearly badgering Carson for the sake of badgering, but it's still fun watching Ben floundering around helplessly and completely out of his element.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back
Top Bottom