Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Coaching

Akeem Springs, who went 0-10 including 0-7 from 3 in 17 minutes in that game, somehow went on to start 15 games as the leading sharpshooter for NCAA Tournament-bound Minnesota last year. Yeah, I got nothing.

I think Bilas would potentially be great as an NBA coach. I wonder if he could motivate or recruit idiots with the way he speaks, though (big words).

The lasting memories of us playing Duke Defense in recent times are giving up 65 points in a half to South Carolina and 89 in a game to Boston College. Duke Twitter can be unintentionally cringe worthy.

Watching Kentucky's long, young team sink off of every PNR against the kind of guard-laden, spread-floor VT team that always wrecks us. VT is playing well, but ball screens are basically having no effect on their defense.

It's just not. that. fucking. hard. to prevent ball screens from singlehandedly wrecking your shit. Goddamn it.

ball screen def has been K's kryptonite since at least the 2010 (?) worlds (?) when Greece destroyed Lebron and Co for K's only loss in international play

H/T to r/collegebasketball:

Bobby Hurley's ASU Shockers did not take a single mid-range shot in their 76-64 win over Vanderbilt.
yMIH2inVez76C2gOqwOQXYdGQ8ReGyH1pCzTFCquz5E.jpg

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom