Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2017-18] at UNC / at GT / VT / at Clemson

Sounds like we would have been better off if Elijah Thomas was injured, actually.

Is this going to be one of those nightmare games where Grayson repeatedly drives into large athletic black men in the post and puts up some 2-13 bullshit?

Well, last year in the home Clemson game he was 2-10 with a 75 ORating.

In the ACCT, he only played 12 minutes but was 0-4, 37 ORating.

So, yes.

I kind of like under 151 here.

I felt we were pretty lucky Clemson was missing their PG. Felt like we won cause of all those shitty turnovers they had. The Grayson led offense in the 2nd half was a shit show.

I'm not going to overreact to the defense, as I feel we've been fortunate that VT shot like shit in a schedule loss for them, and Clemson lost Mitchell and thus look really disjointed.

Schedule is very friendly for us the rest of the way, except that possible @VT landmine. Win out the regular season and I think we have a 50/50 shot at that last 1 seed

Three straight games holding opponents under 70. Two on the road, and two of them decent opponents.

As for the offense, it's definitely fallen off. But I guess scoring 66 against the 9th rated defense and the 280th tempo isn't bad.

Last edited:
That 3/4 press was just what the Doctor ordered! When Duke didn't cause a TO It made CIemson use shot clock and then try a quick shot they weren't ready to take; it just made Duke's game easier!

Rewatched the game. One thing I am sure was mentioned in chat but I didn't see here: Clemson fans are awful. I have no memory of them being this bad in previous seasons. They spent like 80% of the game booing.

I was able to go to the game, since my brother is a senior there. It was pretty absurd. Grayson got booed every time he touched the ball. They booed incredibly loud when Carter had to get his contacts replaced (which seems like a ridiculous thing to boo, btw). But there was also a fairly strong and vocal Duke contingent - definitely more Duke fans than I would have expected and towards the end they definitely made themselves heard with several Let's Go Duke chants.

They booed like crazy on literally the first foul called. Did they think they were going to go through an entire game without fouling?

Also, the entire student fan base looked like what people think Grayson is: the preppy bullies from an '80s movie.

Carter loses his contacts as often as Hansbrough did. He can afford LASIK once he signs that first pro contract.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom