Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

[2017-18] Elon / Utah Valley / Michigan St. (Chicago) / Southern

Tonight's going to be really fun.

I am hoping for triple digits and at least a 50 point margin.

Would be nice to see Bolden having a big game, but I'm not betting any of my D-F $ on that occurring

What the fuck happened? I couldn’t watch live and was just following on phone.

Looks like everybody was trash but Carter?

K in the post interview wasn't happy. First complained about not getting any real practice in due to ncaa travel rules, then ripped the team for sloppy, disjointed play.

Did he say, "Our team played sloppy and disjointed tonight, and I know the only solution for that is Overplay man-to-man!"

That game was gross. I am hoping this was more a result of them just not giving a shit about Southern.

I see we forced basically no turnovers in man to man. We forced a ton the other night in the zone. That helps us get into transition, where we're at our most efficient. One more reason to play zone.

I don't think i've ever seen a shot go more down the cylinder but still pop back out than that Grayson 3

They were good at preventing us from getting in transition in the first half. Grayson shot poorly. We were just generally sloppy. Hard to take much from it other than we weren’t very focused with the exception of Carter. Bagley just padded his stats in the second half. They also had some ridiculous 3s hit that made the score a bit tighter than what showed.

Oh and we absolutely suck at free throws

That game was gross. I am hoping this was more a result of them just not giving a shit about Southern.
That's probably what it was, but that could be worrisome.

Anyway, we will lose the championship due to FT.

I see we forced basically no turnovers in man to man. We forced a ton the other night in the zone. That helps us get into transition, where we're at our most efficient. One more reason to play zone.
40 minutes of essentially great zone to 40 minutes of pretty terrible man to man against a terrible team. I was yearning for the zone to reappear. Don't remember a single possession.

Extremely worrisome. I also fully expect this team to lose in the 2nd round in a beat down because we can't score.

Extremely worrisome. I also fully expect this team to lose in the 2nd round in a beat down because we can't score.

We scored 88 points without Bagley for most of the game against #2 MSU. Until we have trouble hitting 70 consistently in ACC play, I wouldn't worry too much about scoring. Also this team won't get physically manhandled by a tough defense like last year's did.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom