Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2017 Duke vs uNC! Aww Hell Retain The Bell!

As long as Jones doesn't suffer a career ending injury, this season will be better than 2017 basketball no matter what Duke does from here.

From our own Dick Street (RIP). Missed the 2nd half due to Oktoberfest. I have never seen a QB throw a 2 hand overhead pass. That is amazing.

I watched that pick six about twenty times. I may watch it another twenty before tomorrow.

It was such a satisfying play in so many ways, other than it sealing the game:
1) True FR DE flattens Surratt to force the outlet pass
2) Fuckhead Surratt not only makes a dumbass play to lose the game, it's a stupid looking/embarrassing one
3) Dude who played in the epic 2012 UNC game makes the pick
4) Another true FR with an epic downfield block

Happy.

Yep. Even better was the announcer on the replay saying "Watch this block right here!,...Boom!,...That's what we call a TWOFOR", describing (26)Michael Carter's epic block! I've watched this play all night, LOL.

Maybe my predisposition to hating Surratt was in effect, but it seemed like the announcers went well out of their way to act like he was the next Deshaun Watson or something. He made like one good throw all game. A couple of passes he just threw it up into double coverage and was bailed out by his receiver. And his long run was nice, but any one of us on TDF could have run that one in as wide open that entire side of the field was.

Maybe my predisposition to hating Surratt was in effect, but it seemed like the announcers went well out of their way to act like he was the next Deshaun Watson or something. He made like one good throw all game. A couple of passes he just threw it up into double coverage and was bailed out by his receiver. And his long run was nice, but any one of us on TDF could have run that one in as wide open that entire side of the field was.

Surratt will be good as a junior and senior but he didn't overly impress me either.

I think we got the better QB in Jones.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom