Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2017 TDF Bracket Challenge

dukeberto

All American
Bookie
For those interested in participating in the 2017 TDF Bracket Challenge, click the link below

http://the-duke-forum.mayhem.cbssports.com

Standard scoring, up to two brackets per player.

For the nukester:

DukeNukem05 wrote:
From the Group Home, you can click the Options tab and change your default name + hide email.

/protecting your privacy.

If having issues with the above link try the following:

Good luck to everyone!

I tried signing in - it said I do not have access to this league and to "please contact the league commissioner and ask for an invite."

I just make up some bullshit really quickly. It doesn't seem to matter how much I think about it or what strategy I employ; my brackets are always awful.

I'm capital AIW. I don't know how lower case one signed up since I couldn't remember my password and set up a new account. Just ignore (or remove) that one.

I also spent about 5 minutes making picks and really have no recollection of the choices I made.

Not sure what even happened to my brackets. I go there and it acts like I did nothing. Probably won't bother to fill one out again.

You show as having completed a bracket - looking at Standings, it shows that you have selected a champion: ********(***)

Well, I did another one and just submitted it now. It's 99% the same anyway. Should I happen to have two somehow, if that's even possible, the 2% variance is unlikely to make a difference.

Hope my picks saved, CBS says it's down so who the hell knows.

CBS Sports is experiencing a catastrophe only rivaled by the failure of ESPN's fantasy football week 1 app crash. People will likely be outraged for the next 1-2 hours.

That asshole vandy player cost me both of my perfect brackets.

rome8180 said:
You shouldn't have picked against Collins.

Only did because I expected everyone else to pick them so figured it would be a game I could get ahead on if Vandy won.

Collins is GOAT though.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom