Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2020-21] Notre Dame at Duke

What’s your prediction, if this game is played?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SeanMayTriedToEatMe

Legend
200828-university-of-notre-dame-ew-220p_3608eceb9a53a8130e8cb90628423d7c.fit-760w.jpg

Tuesday, February 9, 4:30pm ET, ACCN

This has a very good chance to have the lowest television ratings of any Duke game since the late 80s, given the early tip time on a business day, the failures of the team and coach, the usual disinterest in the opponent, the global pandemic, and the sports hangover post-Super Bowl.

Frankly, it would be a symptom of some sort of disorder if you were to watch this.

What's Quin's price? I'd like to think pride would meet half of it watching what has become of his school

WTF? This game totally slipped past me. This wasn’t a matter of ignoring a shitty Duke team. I literally didn’t even know they had played.

I didn't hate this game. Hurt and JJ weren't great, but who cares. Moore had the game of his career, Steward and Roach shot well, Williams got 19 minutes and was productive. Coleman was good, although would have liked to see him have more than four minutes.

The twin strauegies of swinging the ball on offense while Hurts posts up + continuing to not try any MW 2-3 were frustrating as always, but are at least slightly more understandable vs ND.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom