Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] James Madison (NCAA R32)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Do we know Thurs or Friday yet?
South regional is Friday/Sunday
We are playing late as fuck. 9:39. We know how that goes. Probably won't start until 10.

Honestly don’t remember the last time we got the early game in the S16.
I don't understand what the fuck they're doing with some of these times. Arizona is playing at like 3pm local. Call me crazy, but the order should be determined by who's playing and where their fanbase lives.

I remember that lsu game vividly. Big baby Glen davis and that other tall lanky kid destroyed us. Helped that JJ couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn.

Honestly might’ve been the same for me. Probably the last time a game pissed me off to the point of tears. That 06 season was supposed to be the farewell tour for two Duke legends JJ and Shelden. And it just went out like a fart in the wind. Arguably the biggest “letdown” season in Duke history.

Honestly might’ve been the same for me. Probably the last time a game pissed me off to the point of tears. That 06 season was supposed to be the farewell tour for two Duke legends JJ and Shelden. And it just went out like a fart in the wind. Arguably the biggest “letdown” season in Duke history.

That team really needed one more piece to put it over the top. Just didn’t have enough after Redick and Williams. McRoberts and Paulus both disappointing kinda fucked us.

Yeah, I never got that invested in a Duke season ever again until Zion. I stayed a homer until around 2008 or so, then I began to be a cynic

The most enjoyable part today for me was during a stretch late in game where Jeremy was basically doing whatever he wanted. I think he had two or three great assists (one to Sean for an alley oops and maybe one that should have been an assist to TJ) and scored easily. He doesn’t get to play point as much but felt like he was easily imposing his will and was super loose.

The most enjoyable part today for me was during a stretch late in game where Jeremy was basically doing whatever he wanted. I think he had two or three great assists (one to Sean for an alley oops and maybe one that should have been an assist to TJ) and scored easily. He doesn’t get to play point as much but felt like he was easily imposing his will and was super loose.
Yeah, when he came back in the game he took two jumpers. He missed both, and I think he realized that shooting with a dislocated finger wasn't a good idea. So then he just started running that empty side pick-and-roll and really being an orchestrator. I noticed him being more vocal than usual. There was one play where he repeatedly pointing to Flip and telling him where to go. We were getting good stuff out of every play he initiated.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom