Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Game Thread [2023-24] Wake Forest

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Weird game. Duke had to beat Wake and TV Teddy that 2nd half. Would have been a comfortable pull away win if that poverty kid hadn’t hit a few bullshit threes.

The Wake games at Cameron under Forbes have all been weird. 2022 we blew a 19 point lead as K didn’t return to the bench in the second half and needed a Mark put back dunk at the horn to win it. Last year won by 2 with a similar gameflow to this one

He knows how to find gems in the portal but he cannot coach in game. He hasn’t beaten a single NCAAT team on the road his entire tenure

Going back through this game. I knew Sallis was good just from looking at the numbers, but damn. He's huge and strong. Lol if Wake gets the best transfer guard in the ACC for the 3rd straight year and still misses the tournament.

Going back through this game. I knew Sallis was good just from looking at the numbers, but damn. He's huge and strong. Lol if Wake gets the best transfer guard in the ACC for the 3rd straight year and still misses the tournament.

It's still wild to me that he could barely get on the floor with Gonzaga and then looks like this when he gets a real opportunity. I was hoping Nebraska would get him simply because he was from Omaha and highly touted as a high school kid. I never believed he would be this good. Probably be a lock to make the tournament if he had come.

Few has a great eye for talent. He also runs good stuff, which I think does his players favors. True, Sallis didn't play much, but he was up to 16 mpg last year and I imagine he would have played a lot more this year.

Speaking of Gonzaga, their list of pros is really impressive. Zero misses. This is the entire list of Gonzaga players in the NBA, and they're all above average rotation players. I would draft Sallis in a heartbeat too. He screams NBA player to me.

Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 9.48.19 PM.png

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom