Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Cameron Reddish

torontoduke

Legend
Big 2-guard has been on Duke's radar for some time - here are this season's highlights:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet contested midrange game with plenty of below the rim rim runs.

Will do, Shav. I'll wait to hear if he is reclassifying to enroll in Fall 2018 (unless everyone is ok with a thread for a 2019 player)

StopThePumpFakesShav said:
It's only right that you be the one to start the RJ Barrett thread btw.

Talk of a Reddish, Garland, Jones package deal. I would be pretty okay with that.

rome8180 said:
Talk of a Reddish, Garland, Jones package deal. I would be pretty okay with that.

Add Zion, Barrett, and a big or two and we're cooking.

rome8180 said:

That would be pretty awesome. Garland is the quickest PG I've seen with the ball in this class.

As of right now, it looks as though this is going to be a very straightforward recruitment.

Reddish Interview

So far, Reddish has conducted three in home visits.

"Everything with the recruiting process is going good," said Reddish. "I had three in home visits with Villanova, Kentucky and Duke and it was just crazy to have those big-time coaches in my house."

Rumors have swirled that Duke is emerging as the team to beat but Reddish is playing it cool. However, don't expect any announcements about a "list". Just look for him to take his visits and make a decision in the fall.

"I don't think I'm going to make a list or anything like that," said Reddish. "I'm going to make my decision in the fall sometime after I take some official visits."

All recruits should be like this
Finishing out his final summer with the Team Final 17-under team and as one of the faces of the Nike circuit, Reddish spoke on a timetable for his final list of schools and a commitment thereafter. “I am down to eight schools right now,” he said. “I will probably cut my list down to five after Peach Jam in July and take my five officials at the beginning of the school year and then commit before my high school season begins.”

https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/cam-reddish-sets-a-timetable-for-his-commitment

This looks a lot better before you click through and see the 5-11 FGs, 1-5 3's. On the positive side, he made 17 or 20 free throws.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I can Bilasize it for you, if one more of his 3s had gone in, that would have been 55/40/85 shooting. ;)

That's a really logical final five for someone from the northeast. Indicative of someone with his head on right. So he should pick Kentucky.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back
Top Bottom