Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Cameron Reddish

I am optimistic his shot selection can be improved. Beyond that, some folks seem to be confident in his ability to improve his % during his senior year.

It's weird to trash his shot chart and also complain that he's not calling his own number enough on offense. The kid clearly is pretty good at most other basketball things; I've got no issue with him being a lower-usage guy than our other Top 10 recruits.

If I was K I would play Javin at the five in a small ball lineup next year and switch everything. Our defense would still suck because K is running it, but it would be his best shot at something respectable.

I actually agree with you Rome. Tre, AOC, Barrett, Reddish, Javin. Very little protection but not like it matters.

If Bolden is back, you can obviously go big. But I don't think that gains us enough on defense to offset the offense.

“I don’t compare Cameron to anyone in his class. I think about him about being one of the best players of all time. He’s the most complete player because he has an incredibly high skill level, an incredibly high IQ and now he’s starting to play really, really hard.”
“He loves basketball,” Berger said about Reddish. “The great thing about coaching Cam is he loves basketball. He’s in the gym by himself at six in the morning, every single morning. He goes back a second time.”
Duke is going to have the expected #1 and 2 overall picks in the draft next season. Is that good enough talent for K to have his team play better than UVA?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If K can't get at least one FF out of the Bagley and Reddish/Barrett teams, he should retire in shame.
I'll take it a step further, if he doesn't win a title with one of those teams he should retire. I realize a title requires quite a bit of luck but he is putting out two monster teams with hands down the most talent in the nation.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back