Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Chickened Filet Kick Off vs Bama

If Bama had won the title last season, I'd think Duke could cover. With them coming off a lose, they're going to be out to make a point. Expecting a beatdown but will still watch.

I can’t decide whether to go. What’s the ticket situation?

I can’t decide whether to go. What’s the ticket situation?

I got mine thru Iron Dukes when I got my season tickets but you can buy them thru the Duke ticket office or they start at $29 on the web:

Supposedly not a lot of Bama fans are making the trip for this one unlike CFA bowls in the past. I still believe it's going to be packed in crimson but maybe they won't be as into it as they have been in the past?

What sections are the Duke sections? I don't even know yet if I'll be in town for the weekend so it'll be last minute for sure.

What sections are the Duke sections? I don't even know yet if I'll be in town for the weekend so it'll be last minute for sure.

Duke is on the Visitor side, I have tickets in section 131

Greatest almost 20 minutes in Duke football history against Bama. Almost 10 minutes left in the 2nd quarter, 0-0. Amazing performance for 1/6th of the game against the GOAT team.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom