Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

College Basketball 2014-2015

They have 3 top 50 recruits coming in and return a few highly ranked guys, but none of their current scholarship players have ever posted an offensive rating of at least 100. Josh Hairston, who is regarded as one of the worst offensive players Coach K has ever had, posted an offensive rating of 109.6 his senior year.

The best returning offensive player for the Cardinals is junior walk-on David Levitch. You know, the skinny white guy who Pitino throws out on the court for a few minutes a game when he gets pissed off at Rozier or Snider.

ChibCU said:
Seriously, is Pitino going to retire? Seems like an awful few seasons ahead.

Plus the fact he looks like he may have five minutes to live health wise.

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:

ACC dropping deuces all over the rest of the country now.

This guy shit all over us in Cameron (10-11 FTs, 3-4 3pt and 23 points). We play @Miami next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no great place for this to go thread-wise, but has there ever been a more impressive list of current champion coaches in major American pro/college sports?

Belichick, Popovich, K, Urban Meyer, Bochy. No idea who the LA Kings coach is but I bet he's good too.

Anyway, each is probably the best in their sport other than maybe Meyer, who is possibly second to Saban. But I think of them more as 1a and 1b.

Wooden/Auerbach/Lombardi/Bryant/Stengal

but a lot of those guys benefited from lack of parity

aiw said:
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaab/ballots/coaches/2014/
They pulled it. Apparently, the ballots from the postseason poll aren't supposed to be published.

John Calipari ‏@UKCoachCalipari 5m5 minutes ago
When they leave, they're gone. It's like they're leaving the best. But I'm so proud of them.

They are going to be hurting no matter who they bring in out of this weak class. It sure sounds like scumbag Cal knows it.

When they leave, they're gone. It's like they're leaving the best. But I'm so proud of them.

WTF does he even mean?

You know, I think there is a certain psychic cost to the OAD treadmill. Even Cal, who knows he is going to fill his roster with new, talented kids, has to tire of living under such constant instability. Imagine trying to get to know a half dozen 18 year olds - more than a few of whom have got to have serious egotistical tendencies - every year for the first time, evaluate their personality and get them to work together. And then do it again and again and again. There is no way that doesn't take a toll.

This is SMTTEM trolling you all. This is the actual tweet. Still terrible, but not AS bad as saying they are leaving the BEST.

This is great

"No disrespect to anybody, but who was the national champion two years ago, three years ago, four years ago?" Calipari said.

Lol. Three years ago.

Did he forget that he finished 38-1? No one will remember that.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom