Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cut ESPNU interview

We're they three different ones or just replays of the same one?

Either way, great to see some national exposure coming our way. Should pay big dividends on the recruiting trail.

Topher said:

Either way, great to see some national exposure coming our way. Should pay big dividends on the recruiting trail.

I saw the ESPNU one live. So I'm pretty sure they were separate interviews. It was actually pretty good.

Topher said:

I saw the ESPNU one live. So I'm pretty sure they were separate interviews. It was actually pretty good.

I think it was the ESPNU interview where they discussed the jetski accident and how it seemed fitting that Crowder caught the game-winning touchdown. It's crazy how everything has happened and the team has rallied around such a negative event and turned it into something incredible.

There is no realistic scenario where he leaves Duke, IMO. Obviously he would leave for Alabama or Notre Dame right now, but that is not realistic for several reasons. He won't leave to rebuild a historically good program with national title expectations, with about 10 years left in his coaching career, and he won't be enticed by a less-than-historically-good program. As of last Saturday night, he achieved what is essentially infinite job security at Duke for himself and all of his assistants. Duke will give him a raise if he wants it.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom