Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Darius Garland

Have a buddy who follows Indiana Basketball and living in Indiana myself, shared this with me from their blog - from Evan Daniels FWIW

Do we think Indiana can be a contender? Garland grew up here. They have a decent shot at Romeo Langford who could be appealing, and Archie Miller is gaining momentum it seems in the recruiting trail.

The Quoted tweet is from another Scout who works in the midwest.

Regarding this - wanted to update some findings. Evan Daniels seems to think were done. I'm ok with this, as long as we land Barrett.

Attachments

• Image-1.jpg
    Image-1.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 26
Totally agree - also just found this as well. (In response to the earlier post about IU/Vandy)

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg.jpeg
    FullSizeRender.jpg.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 28
Players acquisitions are always fluid. I'll be bummed if we lose Darius, but he was clearly below Barrett and Zion and a big in terms of who I wanted. We'll need another guard, IMO.

The Master has a bigger plan in the works. Faked interest in Garland was intended to make a bigger fish want Duke more, and K will land that one.

My dream lineup would be something like Tre, Barrett, Reddish, DeLaurier, Williams. Won't happen for multiple reasons.

As DDB mentioned, Duke is still on Williams' list, so there remains a glimmer of hope that this could happen.

Cancelled his campus visit to Duke.

I think he goes to Indiana, though Vandy has always been very much in the picture.

I assume before the Adidas stuff we would have at least gotten a visit.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom