Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Devils at Georgia Institute of Technology

Inveigle

All American
USATSI_15108752-2-1.jpg

Duke(2-6) will travel to Atlanta Saturday night, November 28 at 7:00 pm to take on Georgia Tech(2-5) on ESPN3.

Why Duke Can Win

This might be a disappointing year overall for a team that was suppose do be a whole lot stronger than 2-6, but it won two of its last four games and with three 400-yard days in the four outings.

There’s decent balance, the running game has found something in Mataeo Durant – he ran for over 100 yards in three of his last four games – and now it all gets to work against the worst defense in the ACC.

It has a whole lot to do with the competition, but Georgia Tech was getting worse as the season went on. The run defense was getting hammered on, the offense stalled, and then it all stopped – it’s been almost a month since the team was able to play.

Why Georgia Tech Can Win

Blue Devil QB Chase Brice has been good for throwing interceptions in bunches, the team has turned it over two times or more in every game but two, and it’s -11 in turnover margin.

Duke’s offensive line is struggling, the Georgia Tech pass rush is rested – even if it wasn’t doing much of anything before the long break – and now the team finally gets to play someone its own size after the Clemson and Notre Dame part of the schedule is done.

The Yellow Jackets could get the running game going. Duke dealt with two decent running games in the last several weeks, and it got ripped apart by both Virginia Tech and North Carolina for well over 300 yards.

What’s Going To Happen

Neither team has played in a while, and neither one was having a whole lot of fun before going on their breaks.

Don’t expect anything sharp, look for each team to turn it over at least three times, and expect Duke’s offense to be less inept than Georgia Tech’s.

Prediction:
Duke 28
Georgia Tech 24

WTF was that shit?

And why would anyone actually think Duke was going to win that game? 28-24? Really?

WTF was that shit?

And why would anyone actually think Duke was going to win that game? 28-24? Really?

I actually picked Duke a winning season. But I think it's time for a change. Jamey Chadwell is making $375K coaching at Coastal Carolina. He's 42 years old. Cut is making $1.75 Million and he's 66. It's a no brainer.

WTF was that shit?

I actually picked Duke a winning season. But I think it's time for a change. Jamey Chadwell is making $375K coaching at Coastal Carolina. He's 42 years old. Cut is making $1.75 Million and he's 66. It's a no brainer.
Coastal Carolina is probably a better job.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom