Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke 2-0. RIP Boone.

Re: Week 2: Memphis

SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
This crowd is so angry. So fat and angry.

I've never seen an angrier, more BBQ ribs-loving group than that

If Duke basketball gets a call like that, against anybody, it's top story on SportsCenter and whatever FS1's show is.

lololololololol at these obese angry people
If Duke basketball gets a call like that, against anybody, it's top story on SportsCenter and whatever FS1's show is.

Memphis surely has a fair number of fans from Mississippi and Arkansas, right?

Duke has 145 rushing yards on 37 carries

Duke has 285 yards on 36 passes (24 completions)

Not sure if Duke's secondary is awesome with all this new talent + Cockrell, or if Memphis' receivers aren't good enough to get any separation at all.

Great day by the D, Saved our asses.

Boy, Memphis was like an alternate reality Duke if Cut never arrived and the ACC was the conference that got gutted. I could even picture us going with that ugly chrome and blue look because we had nothing better to do.

DrKlahn said:
Boy, Memphis was like an alternate reality Duke if Cut never arrived and the ACC was the conference that got gutted. I could even picture us going with that ugly chrome and blue look because we had nothing better to do.

Take away about 40,000 fans and I agree...

Pantone287 said:
DrKlahn said:

Take away about 40,000 fans and I agree...

That was not an impressive crowd for a big town and a school that doesn't share it with two rivals.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom