Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke 2-0. RIP Boone.

I'm thinking he'll be back for vs NC State and at Wake Forest, both of which Duke will need in order to make a bowl, in the best case scenario.

We'll be OK then. Boone will be back to win State, Miami, @WF, @UNC to lead us to a bowl at 6-6.

Parker Boehme red shirt will have to be burned now.

Connette will need to go 2-4 in this stretch:

vs GT
vs Pitt
vs Troy
bye
vs Navy
@UVA
@VT

I think Boone can get back for @VT, but no point in doing that.

This also opens up the door for Boone to take a medical redshirt and stay an extra season, if Connette performs well enough that it seems likely he can get to 6 wins. That would give us Connette, Boone, Boone, Sirk, Pierre, Pierre through 2019.

I mean... how can one even think that he would come back at all this season? Is there such thing as a minor collarbone break? Those things hurt like hell.

Hasn't Boone already had a redshirt year? If so, he cannot take a medical redshirt unless his previous redshirt year was also medical. At least I'm like 95% certain that's how it works. So he will definitely be back this season when he's healthy. Sirk as well.

I'm with aiw in that I don't see any way we can avoid Boehme burning his redshirt. Connette will not be able to play every offensive snap for the next however many weeks.

That's right, Boone can't redshirt again.

Wikipedia also tells me that starting in 2016 Calipari will have even more freedom to take complete retards, as there will be something called an academic redshirt. No shit. The talent gap between Kentucky and Duke will only grow larger.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom