Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke at Georgia Tech

Wouldn't it be awesome if the pattern on the Tech unis was a bunch of zeroes and ones?

Well, GT triple optioned us to death =(

Grats to Conner Vernon though!

The turning point of the game was that pass that a Tech receiver tipped to a teammate on fourth down. Completely broke us. I'm sick of Cut punting on fourth and reasonable. Especially when our defense couldn't stop a pop warner team.

And if you are going to go for it on fourth down, don't line up in a fucking punt formation and have the punter run up the middle. Infuriating.

The fake punt may have been the most infuriating play of all time.

Snap to the punter, who then needs to run about 15 yds from where he receives the ball in order to get the first down, in a situation where it's an obvious fake and they'll be stacked against that exact play.

The two fake punts this year have been stellar

Miserable timing, miserable play design, and horrible execution. The players weren't even given a chance to succeed.

Sorry to gripe, and I promise I'm not down on the season, but both the fakes have left awful tastes in my mouth.

I was hoping Monday had some secret mutant power of teleportation when I saw that it was a fake.

Hard to watch a game where your defense seems completely powerless... brought back flashbacks of a decade ago.

Welp, hopefully they can close strong next week. If we beat Miami at home to end the regular season at 7-5, I'll be right back on cloud nine.

dukeberto said:
And if you are going to go for it on fourth down, don't line up in a fucking punt formation and have the punter run up the middle. Infuriating.

Wait....I was on vacation and haven't watched the game yet. Did we really try this?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom