Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke at Murfreesboro Saturday Night

Inveigle

All American
The Devils travel to Tennessee to take on 1-1 Middle Tennessee Saturday night(6pm KO),

MTSU lost to Michigan in the Big House L, 21-40 but won at Home last week against Tennessee State , 45-26

Of note, former Clemson head coach Tommy West is their Defensive Line Coach

Stadium channel website says it streams on Twitch and is a channel on PlutoTV (207), among many other options. Both are free apps. I think Stadium is one of those channels that is starving for publicity and is offered free through a lot of different ways, like Cheddar for news.

If you have any kind of smart OS on your TV, Pluto is the better option. Twitch needs to be watched on computer/tablet/phone or Chromecast to the TV.

Duke opens up as just a -6 point favorite, how bad is that?

Hell yes, I've got some choice Twitch emotes for this.

That was an encouraging performance on the road, albeit against an overmatched opponent. Quinten Harris was extremely effective both passing and running and the receivers seem much better than the 2016-18 corps.

Given how awful the rest of the ACC looks, we might have a slight chance at going 4-4 and making a bowl game.

Also, AJ Reed is unrecognizable compared to what he was in 2016. Drilled a 50 yarder that looked good from 60. Props to the kid.

A must win in the books! A week off before traveling to Blacksburg for a Friday night game on the 27th, a very tough place to play

Is there any way to see a replay or at least highlights of what happened? I’d hate to miss out on the high point of our season

EEeHizWWwAAD2zZ.jpg

Q Harris POG!

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back