Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Bball Alumni

Didn't Draymond say the exact same shit?

All this is is a 20-something who smokes way too much pot and went down the wrong Youtube wormhole. Big difference is he has the platform to spout his stupidity.

Too late. He's an idiot. I have a cousin spouting this flat earth bullshit. They state opinion as fact and refuse to listen to anyone that opposes them. So annoying.

Couldn't get out of the second round with this guy, a future Hall-of-Famer, a lottery pick, and the favorite for the 2018 POY.

Reactions: TS9
The Duke clutch gene is everywhere:

The Clippers came back from down 25 to take a 101-100 lead, with Austin Rivers attempting two free throws with 17 seconds left. But Rivers missed both...

It's nice to know that while we have cunts like Jay Bilas, and turncoats like Jay Williams, we still have JJ who defends us intelligently til death.

This is from earlier this year so you guys may have seen it. I hadn't and really enjoyed around 9:00-13:00.

Is there anything illegal about what those guys are doing in the paradise papers? I figure everyone who has enough money for it to be worth paying the fees involved is using foreign tax havens.

Keeping your money there is not illegal, but it is uncovering some things that may be and also uncovering that another Trump stooge perjured himself to hide connections to sanctioned Russians.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-41876942

That above video for me in a Redick rabbit hole.

Two things:

1-It's incredible how low on talent we were for his career outside of 04.
2-It's evenbmore incredible how goddamn good he was. It's easy to forget how great he was since it's been over a decade but damn.

JJ is a winner, and he is real. He is from the same area I am, and I couldn't be prouder that he made it out.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • General chit-chat 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back