Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Football 2024

Devilsforlife

Legend

The full schedule is out. I like how it sets up overall. Bye before FSU is nice. No Thanksgiving home game for the first time since 2017. Main thing I’m not thrilled about is UNC coming so early as they tend to fade down the stretch under Mack.

I see 5-8 wins being the realistic range. Would be disappointed with anything less than 6.

UConn may have overtaken us in basketball titles, but we unquestionably have the better football program nowadays, and will remind them of that fact on September 14.

Duke football fans will have their first chance to see the Blue Devils in person under newly appointed head coach Manny Diaz on Saturday, April 20 for the Blue & White Game.

I watched the whole thing. I think the team is very solid. Get a few more guys in the portal for the OL and DL and we should have another fun season.

I feel quite comfortable with Murphy or Loftis at QB.

I was working so I missed it. Was there anyone you were surprised at how well they did or didn't do and is there anyone you think might have a larger impact on next season's team than you had thought pre-spring?

I was impressed by Wesley Williams and VJ Anthony on the DL. Jeremiah Hainsley (sp?) also looked good at TE. I think the WR room will be deeper than last year with the return of Pancol and the addition of Javon Harvey from ODU.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom