Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke News Article/Publicity Thread

Duke's headbands room is the coolest, and maybe cruelest, place at Cameron Indoor

Duke's secret room of history and headbands. There are hundreds -- maybe thousands -- of messages and slogans, many of them awful puns and generally pretty corny tag lines. That's the charm, though -- it's prideful, cheeky vandalism.

Plastered to the walls and ceiling, the messages are everywhere.
"GO TO HELL CAROLINA"
"ARM PITT"
"FORGET BENCHES, BURN DOWN WAKE FOREST"
"BEATING YOU ISN'T EVEN FUN"
"FORGET THE SPARTANS, I'M A TROJAN MAN"
"WELCOME ... NOW GET OUT"
"P.E.T.A. SENT ME"

The recent Simmons podcast with Redick as a guest is great. Covers every current Duke topic you would want to hear Redick's thoughts on.

Someday, I hope the world becomes progressive to the point that I can punch her in the face and receive the same criminal charges that I receive when I punch males in the face.

Love her transformation from sports-hating journalists covering sports to SJW calling out the white-haired male "hetereo" rulers of sports.

an amazing transition she made from her days of trying to fuck anyone she believed was scoop worthy.

Keeley and her secret campaign to make everyone hate liberals. And blacks, and gays, and women and any other group she wants to shrilly shout about.

Dana O'Neil part of the massive layoffs coming to ESPN (so is Ed Werder). Fewer Grayson strawman/bashing articles next year.

I don't see how anyone makes significant money off sports writers anymore. The best in the few heavily followed sports will do OK (Lowe, Barnwell, Keri, whoever is the leading writer of smart articles about NASCAR), while the rest should not be paid anything. They could pay a B-list celebrity to write 20-word insane hot takes and they would generate much more clicks than guys like Goodman.

I have enjoyed many Dana O'Neil articles, many of them about Duke. I don't think the characterization of her as writing hit pieces is fair.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom