Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Opens -12.5 vs Wake Forest in finale 2018

Inveigle

All American
The line has already moved to -11, but regardless Duke is a double-digit favorite this Saturday

I think I take Wake at +11 here. We are likely to be without our two starting LBs, along with the myriad of injuries to our corners. Would love nothing more than to end the regular season with a double digit victory against Wake, but I don't see it, especially playing at home in a likely-empty stadium.

I think we'll win, but it will be a close game throughout and we'll have to sweat out a victory in the fourth quarter. Hope I'm wrong.

Given all of the injuries and our shit offensive line, we've had a pretty good season. Hoping to get a late December bowl to allow for some of the injuries to heal and allow us to finish 9-4 for the season. It's unfortunate that this could have been a really special season, especially with an especially weak coastal, but we beat Miami and UNC so I'll take those victories and pray that we are able to stay healthier next year and that Quentin Harris continues to develop this off-season.

Wake has a ton of injuries as well but they are playing with added motivation, that's to be bowl eligible with their sixth win

IT'S NOT THE FINALE!! Inveigle has eaten the ruckus.

Inveigle's ruckus came out of his vagina today. Get help, sir.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom