Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke Recruiting General Discussion

So am I dense, or is Zags implying that Barrett has told schools he is a package deal with Seemingly Shitfaced?

I think it'd be too much of a coincidence that every one of Barrett's final five schools has recently reached out to Semi Shitti. I think Barrett absolutely has told them something, but probably very politely. "My friend is Semi Shitti and it would be pretty neat if he could play on my team in college. If that could happen, it would be swell."

Weirdly, I am watching a video right now with a UK recruiting insider who claims that Shittu and Barrett don't want to play together.

Nice, can't wait to dissect everything Bolden does wrong during his 90 seconds of coverage.

Yeah, evidently he just decided to make some shit up. I would have liked to have seen some of the other guys in an actual game.

I was really confused when I started watching because the only info I had going in was that tweet.

Weirdly, I am watching a video right now with a UK recruiting insider who claims that Shittu and Barrett don't want to play together.

There is apparently some truth to this, unfortunately.

Shittu has recently cut his list to 10, which excludes Duke.

Last edited:
Good, let Shittu go to Kentucky.

Getting Barrett is an absolute must. I've read our main competition may be Oregon?

Quite likely. I want to see RJ play for Duke, but if they can land a player of Reddish's ability, you have to run with that and hope Jeff C. can work his recruiting magic with RJ.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom