Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke v. Cincinnati - December 27th @ 6:30 PM

That game has me in a sports depression. Sick to my stomach.

At least Cincinnati's basketball team might lose their undefeated season tonight, so we can go talk shit on the Cincinnati message board about that.

Oh jesus, leave it to Shane Ryan to turn me into an apologist. The team has gotten a lot better, that should be obvious to anyone. There's basically no connection between tonight (a vintage Barry Wilsonesque fuckup) and what happens when Duke (or most anyone in its class) has to play against 4 and 5 star talent.

DrKlahn said:
Duke football really is an amazing spectacle.
Just an incredible meltdown.

Went from possibly winning by 7 to losing by 14. All this happened in 60 seconds...

Yeah, lol at how terrible a Duke sports analyst this guy is. Like, has he watched more than 10 Duke football games in his ignorant life?

Last edited by a moderator:
SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Yeah, lol at how terrible a Duke sports analyst this guy is. Like, has he watched more than 10 Duke football games in his ignorant life?

I finally just unfollowed him. He has so little knowledge of Duke athletics that it makes me cringe to think he's a national representative of the school.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bright side - Duke went to a bowl game again!

Down side - Duke had another losing season and pissed away a winnable game that would've given them a winning season.

BTW that punt really was as incredible as my friend texted me about it. He said it was the best punt he's ever seen, wasn't sure I believed it but after seeing it, I have to agree. That ball went 90 yards and ended at the 1 - incredible.

If you had been in chat, you would have seen me call the punt right before it happened. #fauxinsider

As those of you who were there will remember, I called an 80-yard punt. Actual yardage was 79. Pretty amazing stuff.

Get your bragging out of here. Only comments about the suckiness of what happened are allowed in here. You've been warned.

I was in chat and have literally no recollection of what DukeNukem254 is claiming.

I love Walt Canty but his getting burned by a TE for 85 yards will forever be burned in my eyes.

Watched the game hours behind on the DVR. I always try so hard to avoid seeing a score (turn off phone, don't get on internet, avoid espn before pressing play, etc). Why didn't I give in and check the final score early this one fucking time?

Rollins said:
I love Walt Canty but his getting burned by a TE for 85 yards will forever be burned in my eyes.
Was that Canty? I thought it was Young-Wiseman who was out of position. Whoever was covering the TE (Canty?) played it like he had help, and the safety bit on another route instead of staying deep.

I don't think I can watch next season if the defense isn't much improved. Holy shit, they blow.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom