Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Duke vs. Georgia Tech football ticket stubs

bke1984

Recruit
Hello,

I've been a lifelong Georgia Tech fan that has been attending Tech football games since about age 8. Since I was a kid, I've always kept my tickets from football games, but in December 2011 I started collecting tickets from all seasons. Since then I've amassed a collection of over 680 different tickets spanning more than 90 years. My oldest ticket is a student ticket from 1921 against the Davidson Wildcats.

One interesting thing about Tech and Duke is that Tech has played Duke the third most times of any team ever (behind UGA and Auburn). While I've got many tickets from the Tech vs. Duke series, there are still a bunch that I'm still seeking...most of the recent ones are from games played at Duke. The tickets that I need back to 1970 are listed below.

11/10/2007 - Georgia Tech at Duke
10/15/2005 - Georgia Tech at Duke
10/7/1995 - Georgia Tech at Duke
10/30/1993 - Georgia Tech at Duke
11/2/1991 - Georgia Tech at Duke
10/31/1987 - Georgia Tech at Duke
11/2/1985 - Georgia Tech at Duke
10/31/1981 - Georgia Tech vs. Duke
11/1/1980 - Georgia Tech at Duke
11/2/1974 - Georgia Tech at Duke
11/4/1972 - Georgia Tech at Duke
10/31/1970 - Georgia Tech at Duke

If anyone has these tickets and is willing to sell, trade, or donate them, please shoot me at e-mail at brad@georgiatechticketstubs.com. There are also many more tickets against Duke and other schools that can be found on the wanted tickets page of my site.

My entire collection is on display on my website below. Please take a look when you get a chance and enjoy!

http://georgiatechticketstubs.com

All of the Tech vs. Duke tickets that I've got can be seen at:

http://georgiatechticketstubs.com/?gallery=duke

Thanks!
Brad

I get most of my Tech tickets from eBay, but Duke tickets from recent seasons just haven't been available. Older Tech vs. Duke tickets come up every now and then (usually from 1970 and prior), but very little after that

the duke scout board would probably be a better bet for this sort of thing

bke1984 said:
Yeah, I tried that, but I was unfortunately denied admission.

Will it let you PM one of the mods or even JohnTDD? Just explain you're not there to stir up trouble.

Tech @ Duke Ticket Stub - Post Game

Hey guys,

Is anyone planning to attend the game that would be willing to mail me their ticket stub after the event so that I can add it to the collection? I would only be interested in an actual ticket, not one printed from a home printer.

If anyone is willing to help me out, please shoot me an e-mail at brad@georgiatechticketstubs.com.

Thanks!
Brad

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back