Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Fine Tobacco Thread

Closed Account 1

Recruit
Closed Account
Quality over quantity. Hookah, Cigars, Pipes. Discuss without disgust.

I will put out a cigar in your eye if you come in here talking about smokeless or cigarettes.

Sure it's terrible for you but at least it won't make you go blind like masturbating will.

This is a timely thread. Got a friend's bachelor party coming up, what are some good quality cigars that are relatively inexpensive

I'm a novice, but from the last sampler I most enjoyed the Romeo y Julieta.

Ooh, I had two Cohiba red dots last fall. Enjoyed them immensely, thanks for the reminder. What are your "value" picks?

My last transaction was with Thompson Cigars, but they annoyed me on my actual cell phone three times to "follow up" and spammed me with snail mail catalogs at both work and home. They're out.

I smoke Rocky Patels every now and again. Hookah is a much more common thing for me though.

IMG_2756.jpg

Sorry, couldn't find the fine flower thread.

thewiseben said:
Update:

Started experimenting with a couple of pipes and pipe tobacco. Very different and occasionally more enjoyable experience. Less offensive to others (they're letting me smoke in the office at night)

Alternating a nice corncob pipe with a cheap Dr. Grabow pipe. Very much enjoying a Sutliffe Private Stock blend called "Molto Dolce" which has vanilla, caramel and honey tastes.

Are you in Colorado or Washington?

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom