Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME

NOD

All American
Conley should've knocked it down.

I'm gonna murder myself now.

FUCK!

1) Why did we not spike the ball?!

2) FUCKING KNOCK THE BALL DOWN YOU ARE NOWHERE NEAR THE ENDZONE!!!!

NOD said:
Conley should've knocked it down.

I'm gonna murder myself now.

This is probably what I would do if I were a UGA fan right now. What a heartbreaking way to lose that game.

Re: **** ME **** ME **** ME

My condolences to NOD, dukeberto, and other UGA fans.

I don't know what the hell Richt was thinking. In the post-game highlights, it was clear that Murry looked to the sideline and signaled spike as he was running to the ball.

This leads me to conclude that someone (Richt?) said no. Costly mistake.

Perhaps the UGA coaching staff was trying to repeat the Marino fake spike and catch the Bama off-guard.

Saban looked relieved and surprised by his luck as time expired. It was as if he had been resigned to the notion that UGA would find a way to score.

And their reward for playing an extra game and getting within 5 yards of a NC game?

The Capital One Nobody Gives A Fuck Bowl vs Nebraska...

If UGA hadn't played in the SECCG? They'd still be ranked ahead of Florida in the BCS and played in the Sugar...

NOD said:
And their reward for playing an extra game and getting within 5 yards of a NC game?

If UGA hadn't played in the SECCG? They'd still be ranked ahead of Florida in the BCS and played in the Sugar...
One of the stipidest things about polls imo. Lower ranked team loses to higher ranked team and they HAVE to drop the lower ranked team?? Dumb, Georgia absolutely should have gotten the other SEC BCS berth. And should have remained #3 or at worst like #5.

Topher said:
NOD said:

One of the stipidest things about polls imo. Lower ranked team loses to higher ranked team and they HAVE to drop the lower ranked team?? Dumb, Georgia absolutely should have gotten the other SEC BCS berth. And should have remained #3 or at worst like #5.

BTW, folks may not know this, but the final coaches' poll is the only one in which they show how each coach voted.

Here's how each coach voted on UGA:

Voter Rank
James Franklin 2
Dabo Swinney 3
David Bailiff 3
Jimbo Fisher 3
Joker Phillips 3
Kyle Flood 3
Mark Richt 3
Nick Saban 3
Rick Stockstill 3
Skip Holtz 3
Tommy Tuberville 3
Brady Hoke 4
Dave Christensen 4
Dave Doeren 4
Gene Chizik 4
Gus Malzahn 4
Les Miles 4
Mark Dantonio 4
Mike Riley 4
Paul Pasqualoni 4
Tim Beckman 4
Tony Levine 4
Al Golden 5
Curtis Johnson 5
Darrell Hazell 5
Frank Solich 5
Mark Hudspeth 5
Ruffin McNeill 5
Steve Spurrier 5
Terry Bowden 5
Todd Graham 5
Bo Pelini 6
Brian Kelly 6
Bronco Mendenhall 6
Chris Petersen 6
Ellis Johnson 6
George O'Leary 6
Jim Grobe 6
Kevin Wilson 6
Matt Campbell 6
Mike London 6
Pete Lembo 6
Rich Rodriguez 6
Rocky Long 6
Sonny Dykes 6
Dan McCarney 7
Dana Holgorsen 7
Frank Beamer 7
Jeff Tedford 7
Mike Leach 7
Paul Rhoads 7
Troy Calhoun 7
Bob Stoops 8
Butch Jones 8
Tim DeRuyter 8
Bret Bielema 9
Mike MacIntyre 9
Art Briles 11
Steve Sarkisian 11

LOL @ Sarkisian (whose Washington team lost to LSU 41-3) having UGA at 11.

Northern Illinois goes to BCS bowl game (Orange v FSU). Coach's reward? Gets to coach NC State. LOL.

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom