Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Gary Trent Jr.

My Quade Green thread didn't turn out so well. Hopefully this one plays out better.

Please just go ahead and commit. I need to hear about a top 20 commitment before we reel in our next 3-star.
Is this how Carolina fans feel? For years at a time?

Gary Trent knows he is in a position of power. Hence hosting the staff in shorts and a wifebeater

Actually he and K both looked high as shit. I can picture both of them sharing a blunt while talking shit about Roy Williams.

I wish Knox were a reasonable human being and would get his announcement out of the way this week, as well. But, no.

Reminder: Gary Trent announcing tomorrow. After last night, should we really be taking this for granted? Should we at least be worried that he tears an ACL during the announcement? I want to be prepared for every possible bad outcome.

In the hour leading up to his announcement, Crystal Ball will go from Duke 100% to Duke 1% with TDF's own Topher being the one oblivious holdout.

physicsfactor said:
In the hour leading up to his announcement, Crystal Ball will go from Duke 100% to Duke 1% with TDF's own Topher being the one oblivious holdout.

Topher Silver

Or Nate Topher.

Though "Topher Silver" sounds like a cool '80s action star.

physicsfactor said:

Can't tell me nothin

I don't know who these people are.

But, go Duke!

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members