Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Grayson Allen

Aside from our personal entertainment value from a DGAF Grayson this year, he does have a general vibe of having made some peace with who he is to the world. Good for him.

By the way, saw an interview recently where he confirmed that, yes, the tantrum was 100% about the backlash he knew he was going to get. So, suck it.

Pantone287 said:
SeanMayTriedToEatMe said:
Allen has better things to do than read Twitter and YouTube comments, and he can take solace in the fact that the people who actually wish physical harm on him are borderline retarded and will have lives millions of times less happy than his. I don't think he would be lying if he said he didn't care about this stuff at all.

I think we saw firsthand evidence of how wrong this is today.

Yeah, we can take a tantrum as conclusive evidence of how wrong it is, or we can look at his performance all last season during the hatred, and the performance of Redick and Laettner and Scheyer and on and on, and the fact that they all came back for more.

It's just as likely that a guy who keeps tripping people has other mental issues that would cause a tantrum, rather than pent-up sadness/anger over social media criticism.

That argument was won long ago, as Allen went through his entire miserable headcase season. Glad it turned completely around for this season, though.

Maybe he's dinged up, I dunno. But after the epic wad-blowing of his first few weeks, a significant crash isn't entirely surprising. I assume he'll level back off soon enough.

I'm calling BS on this. I think it's just K providing cover for Allen playing a shitty game.
I was thinking the same thing after reading Rowes article. Seems way to convenient that after two piss poor games he is just injured.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom