Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Grayson Allen

Felt like they were blanketing Grayson all night very effectively with him just shaking free a couple of times then check the box score and he had 20+

quietest 20+ game allen ever had

That one off-balance floater/push shot/whatever-the-hell-it-was he hit in the lane was ridiculous.

Indiana was really physical with Allen, a lot of off the ball grabbing and instigating. This will be the Allen playbook all year, I'm sure.

qr9WA.gif

also.Allen defense is pretty fucking awful right now. I tried to follow him off the ball as much as possible during the IU game, and I'm pretty sure that putting Allen and Bagley in a p'n'r is an automatic 2 pts.

also.Allen defense is pretty fucking awful right now. I tried to follow him off the ball as much as possible during the IU game, and I'm pretty sure that putting Allen and Bagley in a p'n'r is an automatic 2 pts.

Afraid the ship has sailed on Grayson becoming a competent defender. We're just going to have to be satisfied with swinging-dick offense seasoned with a dash of insanity.

So being older and athletic apparently prevents one from being an adept defender. And being young. And being unathletic. So if experience and ability are irrelevant, it puzzles me what could be responsible for turning or failing to turn players into good defenders.

The one thing Allen seems to do well defensively is contest shots at the rim. He's always game to block someone's dunk attempt.

Allen still being shit at defense as a senior has to be an indictment on his coach, does it not? He's got the height, athleticism, and savvy to be a competent defender at the very least. Maybe he just doesn't care about defense except in national title games.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back