Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Grayson Allen

Not to piss in the punch but i'm not sure letting it fly 25 times a game is a sustainable offense in the NCAAT. One Redickesque 6-25 shooting night and we're done.

Last edited:
I thought the shots were exactly the same shots he was taking and making the last four games. He wasn't forcing it. Mystifying.

Felt like he played within the game-script. Will be interesting to see a game where they need outside shooting and can't just force feed the post.

Reading Boeheim's comments, he said their plan was to "stay on" Allen and Trent. It looked like both got their usual amount of open shots to me, but maybe they were more contested than they looked on TV.

He took good clean shots - unfortunately did not drop. Thought he played a decent ballgame otherwise.

On to VT and their hostile fans.

I turned the game on and Duke was up by 7 in the second half. They promptly on a 21 to 8 run, driven by very crisp interior passing, excellent defense and Duval and Allen 3's.

In the limited minutes I saw, Allen was great. Great passing and defense, made a runner and a 3.

Chat users

Chat rooms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom