Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Honorary Physicsfactor Bowl Discussion Thread

This is a disaster. An unwinnable game against a program no one cares about in a location no one will travel to. Worst case scenario going into the VT game was this.

Still, 9 wins and all signs pointing up for the program.

I've already gotten 3 emails from the Iron Dukes about travel to El Paso. Fuckers.

aiw said:
I've already gotten 3 emails from the Iron Dukes about travel to El Paso. Fuckers.
What price did they quote you? Friend looked up airfare for the 26th - $1100.

I immediately deleted it. Travelocity leaving on the 26th back on th 28th was $800

Just realized that the Sun Bowl is the same time as the UK-Louisville game :(

Like literally the only two sports things I care about that week. I'll probably be traveling then anyway.

Yeah, I mean other than Duke-Wisconsin, probably the biggest college bball game in non-con. Bigger really because of rivalry. That sucks.

One thing that I was thinking. And this may be cherrypicking. But hasn't ACC shown well in limited action against Pac 12? A bad Virginia team played UCLA very tough, ultimately losing by a TD. BC, who I would say is about as good as Duke, beat USC.

I think the ACC is underrated. Hopefully Pac 12 is overrated. I felt really bad about this game when matchup first came out. Now I think we have a good chance to cover. Probably still a loss though.

Duke has already lost. ASU understands more about Boone than Duke.

Last edited by a moderator:
10s of people at the UNC/Rutgers game. Are two of them SM and Zack?

Rutgers missing the PAT to remain up 20-0 has just ended the game in the favor of UNC.

UNC's 2 chances to score today resulted in a botched fake FG and a blocked 31 yard FGA.

Duke was destroyed by this team.

Worst part about this bowl is it's on CBS so I won't be able to watch it at work. If it was on ESPN, I'd be golden.

Quinshad Davis may have broken his leg on a meaningless play at the end of a meaningless game.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back