Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Javin DeLaurier

He has so much potential to be a truly elite defender. If he can just stay out of foul trouble and give us 5-6pts a game he'd have a great shot to start next year.

Yup. If he didn't have hands of stone, he would have had 20 rebounds today, too. Very good overall game for him today.

That one sequence where he allowed us to burn a full extra minute of clock with his offensive rebounds was beautiful. He also saved us from giving up several open layups.

I thought he was brilliant. Played quite a few minutes with 3 fouls, I think - and managed not to pick up the crucial 4th while maintaining his aggressiveness.

Really great to see him contribute in this manner.

Really great to have a couple vets doing so well in the paint.

Javin and Bolden are captains next year.

Javin's BPM is 11.7, which is 2nd on the entire team.

2nd in BLK% among rotation players.

3rd in TRB% among rotation players.

Tied with WC Jr. for best DRtg among rotation players

Fouls come back to haunt him once again. Effort level is certainly not lacking, but he needs to take it down a notch when trying to make a play on O.

What sucks is that half of them tonight were really dumb fouls he could have easily avoided.

Hey - I had a class tonight. I otherwise would have Duked the fuck up and watched the first 20.

Marcus Lee

Freshman:
6.2mpg
62%fg
44%ft
2.4pts
1.4rebs
.6blks
PER 22.9

Sophomore:
10.9mpg
64%fg
32%ft
2.6pts
2.7rebs
.7blks
PER 16.5

Junior
21.8mpg
68%fg
40%ft
6.4pts
6rebs
1.6blks
PER 18.9

Senior
28mpg
58%fg
61%ft
11.7pts
7.2rebs
1.7blks
PER 20.3

Jav
Freshman
7.2mpg
82%fg
25%ft
1.6pts
1.9rebs
.3blks
PER 12.2

Sophomore
13.2mpg
62%fg
59%ft
3.6pts
4.6rebs
.6blks
PER 19.6

It's crazy how similar these dudes are. Same
Body type and build, height, weight, etc. Very similar career arch their first two seasons. Lee didn't stick it out at U.K. And I hope Jav does.

Could easily see a solid 6-7pts, 6-7rebs and 1.5blks next year. Senior season a little less than what Lee is giving since he plays on a worse team. 10, 8 and 2 is realistic though.

He’s the most tragic offensive player I have ever seen but we also shouldn’t be playing him outside of the post

I wonder if he has the highest TO/Touches ratio in the history of duke basketball for any non-walkon.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom