Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Jordan Goldwire

Kevin, aren't you supposed to be dead? And why did you shoot up an elementary school anyway?

Kevin, aren't you supposed to be dead? And why did you shoot up an elementary school anyway?

What - they had not released my, uh, I mean his, name last I checked. ...and why they runnin around tellin everyone I'm 44? fake news, I'm 45. ...and I fled california 2 years ago.

I don't remember him playing at all today. Surprised he could get time against MSU but not Portland St.

He's still exceeded expectations so far though.

O'Connell played instead and Duval got 37 minutes.

I realize his #s are poor, can't shoot, etc. - but he really takes care of the ball in his limited time and he is one of the better on-ball defenders the Devils have, IMO.

Good signing. Far ahead of where I expected him as a freshman. Won't win you a title as the lead guard, but will offer some stability at the position.

Agree Rome. Never want him as a starter or were fucked but I love having him as a backup PG for 4 years.

Did he transfer yet? I haven't seen any mention of him since the season ended so I assume he's gone. Pity, since Tre Jones has contracted Fragile Bone Virus and will be unplayable.

Did he transfer yet? I haven't seen any mention of him since the season ended so I assume he's gone. Pity, since Tre Jones has contracted Fragile Bone Virus and will be unplayable.

He looks pretty good here.

He can be a decent 2nd point for us.

I hope that hilariously bad, dying bird flop he did early in the game was just a figment of my imagination.

This probably says more about the opponent than Goldwire, but I thought he was very good in his role today. Steady on offense, played great on-ball defense.

I was not able to watch the game - the on-ball D comment is great to see. That is the area I was hoping JG could make contributions.

He was good in his role today. This is what he should be his entire career, which is perfectly fine.

It's early still, but I hope K keeps playing an extended the bench throughout the season to 10 guys. Even if Goldwire is just getting 3-5 minutes a game to just go nuts with defensive pressure and spell Jones, that's good.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom