Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Jordan Tucker

Provided his shot actually makes the trip to college, and that he understands spacing and defense, yeah. There's a lot of factors though.

Tucker's best attribute is his minuscule wingspan. Very limited pro potential. 4 year player.

Inveigle said:
Or we can look on the positive side of this for him. He could be on stand by if Trent and Duval go down with lower leg injuries before Christmas.

Given what happened this year, on a team that went 11 deep, K would probably just play 4 guys if Trent and Duval (who hasn't committed BTW) went down.

So, watched some vids.

Tucker is 6'7, but somehow reminds me of Quinn Cook, the release and lift level on their shots is similar. He can flat out stroke it.

He does not, however, yam on fools.

rhfarmer said:
and Duval (who hasn't committed BTW)

Exactly.

Ppl still evaluating this team as if Frank and Duval will be on the roster, when the reality is that neither will be on it, Grayson will be kicked off the team/murdered before Christmas, and Carter will pick up a season ending toe injury in the second game. We need to be evaluating these guys in terms of whether they are warm-blooded vertebrates with two functioning legs. So far, I like what I see in that department.

So, watched some vids.

Tucker is 6'7, but somehow reminds me of Quinn Cook, the release and lift level on their shots is similar. He can flat out stroke it.

He does not, however, yam on fools.
I watched some recently and was pleasantly surprised. I wouldn't be totally shocked if he shot better thsm Trent next year (though on lower volume and with practically no one guarding him.

It's so weird that I really have no clue who this is or when he committed.

Wasn't Tucker the kid that Toph said would walk to Durham to get an offer, or something like that? So we can expect K to treat him like a sweaty towel.

Wasn't Tucker the kid that Toph said would walk to Durham to get an offer, or something like that? So we can expect K to treat him like a sweaty towel.

I cannot remember the exact quote, but he was not shy about wanting an offer from Duke. He is a fan of the program.

Villanova & Syracuse were in consideration until Duke's late push.

I hope he shows up more than twice a season.
Is Andre Dawkins the most mediocre player to ever win multiple games for us singlehandedly?
He gets waaaaay too much credit for that Baylor game.

Oh yeah, definitely. You'd think he hit five threes that game or something the way it was brought up. Nolan and Jon were 10x more responsible for that win.

In fact, all Dawkins did was hit two threes in the first half. That's it. He missed both FT attempts later after being fouled up eight near the end of the game. It really makes no sense how the narrative evolved.

When I think of Dawkins winning us games I think of that crazy performance he had in Tallahassee during Rivers' year, when somehow we want a perfect 8-0 in road conference play. I don't think he ever came close to replicating that performance any other time that season.

I wasn't talking about the Baylor game, so I am not sure why that got brought up. I was talking about the FSU game, but I was also talking about the 903 game vs. MSU and several others. If I have time later, I'll look through the stats to jog my memory. Pretty sure there were five or six games like that (where he went 6-8 or something and gave us a huge cushion we wouldn't have had otherwise).

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom