Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Marques Bolden

4 points, 6 rebounds, 2 blocks against St. John's. I thought he was really effective on defense. Night and day relative to Bagley.

Progress.

Reactions: TBC
I'm dreaming of a full-time zone next year with Marques as the anchor.

Now if we can work on Bolden and Carter not swatting everything out of bounds
That was the one of the best things Carter does until today. He's great at blocking to himself or his teammates.

I was a little shocked K played White over DeL today. SJU seemed like a team where DeL's length and speed would've helped a bit.

There are about 8 minutes left in the first half at Chapel Hill. Marques Bolden is currently the most valuable player now and potentially in the long run in the Duke basketball program.

In spite of being surrounded by toxic sludge teammates and led by senile old coach, this guy has managed to put together back-to-back non-shitty games. Speaking for myself, I didn't think this was possible a few months ago.
I guess this is progress, but it's not enough to help us out of the basketball hell that we're in now.

I h
In spite of being surrounded by toxic sludge teammates and led by senile old coach, this guy has managed to put together back-to-back non-shitty games. Speaking for myself, I didn't think this was possible a few months ago.
I guess this is progress, but it's not enough to help us out of the basketball hell that we're in now.

I hope he returns next season so at the very Least Duke has someone over 6'7"

We'll have multiple guys over 6'7". The problem is that most of them won't have played (Vrank, Javin, Robinson). We'll also probably land Montgomery, who I am not that excited about. A junior Bolden should be better than all of them.

I think he gets the starting nod. Don't be surprised if we eventually see Duval/Allen/AOC/Trent/Carter though.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • General chit-chat 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back