Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Marvin Bagley III

Early but #7 on the kPOY ratings right now. On pace for a higher ORtg than Jabari and Okafor, and still rebounding pretty well. 55% FT shooter now, so in Amile territory, would like to see that creep up to 60% so he's not unplayable in close games.

A damn shame we'd never see how well he could play in an offense with legit spacing threats on the perimeter.

Take away the game he lost an eyeball and his averages are:

24pts
11.5rebs
1.5asts
1blk
1stl
68%fg
27%3pt
55%ft

Pretty incredible

Early but #7 on the kPOY ratings right now. On pace for a higher ORtg than Jabari and Okafor, and still rebounding pretty well. 55% FT shooter now, so in Amile territory, would like to see that creep up to 60% so he's not unplayable in close games.

A damn shame we'd never see how well he could play in an offense with legit spacing threats on the perimeter.

Yep. God this team would be so fucking sublime with Kennard.

That final possession of regulation against Texas was not ideal but the Bagley 3 wasn’t the worst idea. Allen was out, Duval was bad all game. There really wasn’t a good option. I would’ve preferred letting Trent chuck a contested 3, since that would’ve allowed Bagley to hang around the basket with Carter looking for a putback.

Duval needs to be better and Allen needs to avoid fouling out, so we won’t need to rely entirely on chucking and rebounding with the game on the line. Ideally, by March, that possession is a no-brainer PnR call for Duval or Allen, with Bagley as a high 60s FT shooter roll man.

I would have preferred something with a cut, a screen, or some sort of decoy action. But I guess that involves coaching. Trent's play a few possessions earlier was nice. Or look at what ND ran to win the game the other night.

I am in love with this man. Easily the best freshman we've had at Duke. Thank Jesus Christ for putting him on this planet.

The FT stroke improving to at least HS levels has been remarkable. And at 4-12 3pt shooting, I think he's shown enough that at worst he will go #2 overall; there's at least something there to build a jumper upon.

Hard to imagine him not winning NPOY at this rate. Competition level doesn't seem to make a difference.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom