Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Player Marvin Bagley III

You don't have to look at it in terms of points produced vs. points allowed though. The question is how much better his replacement is on defense and how does that compare to the dropoff on offense. Clearly our defense is going to be better with Bolden or Javin -- or anyone who doesn't just fucking stand there watching, for crying out loud. But what is the loss on the other end? Maybe we don't even lose that much because it allows more shots for Allen or whatever.

Regardless, this last game proves nothing one way or the other. We have no idea if we would have been up 25 with him or what we would have won by.

A poster on Rivals is saying there are "rumors" that the Bagley knee may be "worse than a one game thing."

I hope that doesn't surprise you. It's a Duke leg/ankle/foot injury. There will be no timetable announced, and it will stretch on forever with Bagley back just in time to hobble around in the tournament, getting abused on D while screwing up the chemistry on offense. We know how this works by now.

For those who want to feel more anxiety about this: Capel offered no Bagley update on the conference call today.

For those who want to feel more anxiety about this: Capel offered no Bagley update on the conference call today.

Oh my God. I am freaking out. We just cannot catch a break wrt injuries. I don't understand.

“Marvin’s a phenomenal player and with him not being out there, it puts a lot of attention on the other players out there. We just have to step up. He comes and plays hard every day, every game. Marvin plays well on the offensive and defensive end so we just have to pick up that slack since he’s not out there with us”

Carter said this today. Doesn't sound like Bagley is playing tomorrow.

beyond 100%?

I'm ok with sitting Bagley as it seems that the team doesn't truly suffer all that much without him on the floor. I'm still waiting for Duval to get injured so we can truly see the potential of this team.

As long as Bagley's injury doesn't linger until the ACC tournament and then he decides to come back during the NCAA and disrupt chemistry ala Kyrie, he should take his time. Even if taking his time means waiting till after Duke is bounced in the first weekend.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom