Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MLB

Wild that we have the Indians at 18 straight and the Dodgers on the opposite end with 10 straight.

AL MVP
Altuve over Trout

NL MVP
Goldy over Arenado

AL CY
Sale over Klubot

NL CY
Scherzer narrowly over Kershaw

Indians over the Diamondbacks in the WS
Nice, pretty close to what I have. I'm ok with Gold winning it. I chose Stanton because I think he's natty and about to break the non steroid HR record.

19 in a row for the Indians. They have trailed at the end of 4 total innings during that streak.

@aiw

I'm going to CitiField on Wednesday for the Yankee-Rays game. Due to the conditions they were selling all 1st section seats for $25, so I scooped a pair of aisle seats.

Anyway, I'm sure not all of the food places will be opened but I hope Shake Shack is.

Have you been before? Nice park.

I went once during the season the Mets made it to the World Series. They played the Pirates. I sat in the outfield near Shake Shack, actually. It's a very nice stadium and in some ways I actually like it better than Yankee Stadium. It has more of a natural, open baseball feel to it, whereas Yankee Stadium is so grand and IMO in some aspects is over the top and too corporate feeling. I like both stadiums. They have made their stadium more fan friendly this past season which is nice and made it easier to get a cheap ticket.

One thing and this is not a stadium complaint per say but it really pissed me off how the Wilpons want to raise season ticket prices next season. That just bothers the shit out of me after what happened this season- they better spend and at least put the effort into fielding a playoff contender next season. My disdain for the Wilpon's is pretty incredible considering I'm not a Mets fan.

They are Dolan level bad, in my opinion.

Last edited:
They're apparently planning to cut payroll from what it was at the beginning of this season. They had enough money to buy one of those esport franchises, though. They can go fuck themselves.

I also think Fred Wilpon went a little too far in honoring the Brooklyn Dodgers in Citifield rather than the Mets. They improved that somewhat after huge fan backlash.

They haven't won yet, but down 2-1 with 2 out in the 9th, the Indians tied it.

Really don't see anyone beating Cleveland in the playoffs which probably means they lose in the first round. Great staff, damn good lineup with speed and power and then a very good bullpen. Damn I miss Francona.

Aaron Judge has 16 games to get 6 more HR to tie Mark McGwire's rookie record.

I legit love watching the Indians play. Had they beat the Cubs last year, that probably wouldn't be the case but they have really fun players.

What's everyone think of the Twins? I'm rooting for them hard to make the wildcard. I don't think it makes it past the Indians if they beat the Yanks but it would make a good story. I'm pulling for them.

Astros magic number is 1. I kind of want the Angels to win tonight so Verlander can pitch and hopefully clinch the division in Houston tomorrow afternoon.

What's everyone think of the Twins? I'm rooting for them hard to make the wildcard. I don't think it makes it past the Indians if they beat the Yanks but it would make a good story. I'm pulling for them.

I think the Yankees are much better than the Twins, but in a 1 game playoff that doesn't matter much. I think that there is a pretty big difference between the Indians-Astros-Red Sox-Yankees and the rest of the AL. The AL is really bad outside of those 4 teams, IMO.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom