Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MLB

this umpire is so fucking bad. he's calling strikes 6 inches off of the plate consistently. Sabathia just had 4-5 go his way in one inning.

we need electronic strike zones.
You're fucking winning 8-0 and you're bitching.... were you raised by two women?

This is the same thing I was complaining about when you called me a sore loser.

Grow up.

Exactly its just lame. I'm not sure who needs to grow up more. You or Girardi. Umps have been pretty consistent this series. They may each have their own interpretation of the strike zone but they general call it the same from beginning to end. Last night was good not great. Morton and CC both got calls off the plate outside and low. Only really bad call I saw or at least remember was the ball 4 walk to Judge in the 3rd I think. But after that pitch he launched im kind of glad he didn't swing at it.

Yeah they have been consistent, consistently terrible. We need electronic strike zones.

Maybe just quit while you're behind.
Sorry if you don't get the joke. CHS I can understand having to explain it. You I don't know
About to cross that line.

Are you the Dukeman of this forum? Jesus all I meant was two women equals twice the bitching. Get over yourself.

Sorry for taking so long to reply, but I was working. Not sure how you being a dolt who can't take several gentle hints makes me Dukeman, but whatever. See you tomorrow.

You're fucking winning 8-0 and you're bitching.... were you raised by two women?

Grow up.

Exactly its just lame. I'm not sure who needs to grow up more. You or Girardi. Umps have been pretty consistent this series. They may each have their own interpretation of the strike zone but they general call it the same from beginning to end. Last night was good not great. Morton and CC both got calls off the plate outside and low. Only really bad call I saw or at least remember was the ball 4 walk to Judge in the 3rd I think. But after that pitch he launched im kind of glad he didn't swing at it.

Yeah they have been consistent, consistently terrible. We need electronic strike zones.

Blue Jays journo/media person Mike Wilner has often called for this. His reasoning is to take the (understandably) human error out of the strike calls, much like the replay has allowed people to review other plays.

Any Astros fans here? I'm wondering what you think of McCullers's start so far.

Grow up.

BTW, this is the reason I hate the strike zone boxes on TV. Makes the errors that much more egregious.

What an amazing comeback. I wasn't there, but I have been there this postseason and Yankee Stadium must have been just wild in the 8th inning.

I thought both starting pitchers pitched well.

I think it's going to be quite interesting to see which 'strength' wins out. Will the Yankees bullpen win out or the Astros starting pitching (Keuchel and Verlander) win out? I think that's where we are out right now with this series. Both starting pitching staffs are throwing well, real well, but the Astros just have two seasoned aces with Keuchel and Verlander.

With the travel day following Game 5, I would imagine the Yankees bullpen is all hands on deck tomorrow to try and get a 3-2 lead. I could see Chapman and Robertson each going 2 innings if the Yankees are winning after the 5th despite pitching in tonight's game. The plan would probably be Robertson 2 innings, Kahnle/Green and then Chapman for 6 outs.

That 70's Show, American Idol, and New Girl were the only shows I've ever seen a single episode of. And Probably less than 20 total episodes for the three of them combined.

DMgYh6RUEAAES-L

11 years ago today. Endy Chavez makes greatest catch in post season history. Carlos Beltran doesn't swing. Donald Trump ruins it all.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0
  • NCAA Tournament (Non-Duke) 0
  • Duke vs Houston 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ScheySchey30
Back