Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Navigation without going to main page

physicsfactor

Legend
This looks amazing, @ZackM

My only issue is I’m stupid and can’t figure out how to quickly navigate from one forum to another without going back to the main page.

*on my iphone

Related to this, every time I hit the "support" button while in a thread in this forum, it takes me back to the main forum page and not back to the "support" forum.

Edit: While browsing on computer.

Also having this happen in the Banana Stand forum too. Other forums worked fine.

Related to this, every time I hit the "support" button while in a thread in this forum, it takes me back to the main forum page and not back to the "support" forum.

Edit: While browsing on computer.
Are you referring to the Support button in the breadcrumb? Or the Support tab at the top of the page?

Sorry not on my computer right now or I'd screenshot it. I believe it's the breadcrumb tho.

Support is technically a category and not a forum. The forum is Feedback, Questions, and Suggestions. If you click Support it takes you to the category view, which is just the same as the main page forum view.

Support is technically a category and not a forum. The forum is Feedback, Questions, and Suggestions. If you click Support it takes you to the category view, which is just the same as the main page forum view.

Ahh, I'm an idiot.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom