Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Is there any precedent for a point guard as bad as Lonzo, even at 20, becoming even average at his position? Woof.

Ingram looks like he's close to breaking out, though. I still like him as a much better prospect than Jaylen Brown (can't create for others one bit, very questionable handle). Imagine him in Stevens' system.

Last edited:

Still got frozen out in the 2nd half tonight. Got ONE shot, that resulted in a trip to the FT line. That's it.

Still got frozen out in the 2nd half tonight. Got ONE shot, that resulted in a trip to the FT line. That's it.

The veterans on the team need to address this if the Coaches are avoiding it. Will serve the team better in the long term.

I correctly thought he would be a terrific fit, but Tatum has exceeded expectations by a wide margin. What a start!

To be fair, he passed up some looks last night that another player I won't name - let's just call him Blarkus Fart - wasn't the least bit hesitant to take.

He should look for his offense more, but after some of his games last year, I'm not disappointed he isn't forcing the action. All hail Stevens.

Last edited:
Steph Curry out at least 1 game. Hopefully not a long-term issue, though he has had ankle issues in the past.

Quinn Cook starting tonight.

If you tell me he'll make the final roster this year i'll cease the hate until the end of the season.

But if they cut him right before the deadline, i'm doubling down.

He's on a 2 way contract so very small chance they cut him. They'd have to cut him for another 2 way eligible player and given how well he's done in the G league, it seems unlikely they'd cut him. I'd actually be more worried if he were on the main roster rather than the two way contract.

Need season ending injuries to Curry and Livingston after the trade deadline. Cook is good enough to win a title fairly easily on that team without Curry. Actually should be a great fit for their offense since Durant would run point anyway. Defense shouldn’t be a big step down from Curry.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom