Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

Charlotte has received permission to speak with Philadelphia 76ers VP of Player Personnel Marc Eversley, Houston Rockets Vice President of Basketball Operations Gersson Rosas and Miami Heat assistant general manager Adam Simon, league sources told ESPN.

Charlotte has directly registered its interested with Kupchak, league sources said. Kupchak has a longstanding relationship with owner Michael Jordan, with whom he shares University of North Carolina ties.

Kupchak won two NBA championships 2009 and 2010 as Lakers GM. He was dismissed a year ago, replaced with Magic Johnson.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...n-rockets-gersson-rosas-miami-heat-adam-simon

It's all window dressing, We all know who is getting the job! :rage:

Charlotte had Malik Monk glued to the bench all year because of the defense of MCW (even though MCW can't shoot or do anything else really) and sucks balls! MCW is hurt now and Monk has had two good games (I give him a break on the first one where he shot bad and had 9 points because he was freshly unglued from the bench before that home game earlier this week vs. the Sixers.) The Hornets coach Steve Clifford is as big of an idiot as MJ, his defensive scheme is about 8-10 years outdated. Dig, dig, dig in the post and the other team "just happens" to almost always have their best games of the season from three. Clifford always says Team X was just hot tonight, well of course they are when they are shooting wide open practice three pointers and this "search" for a GM is about as corrupt as the Panthers GM search, just give the job to Kupchak already and hire a coach that isn't in the Van Gundy decade behind coaching tree already. Being stuck on the treadmill sucks! Did I mention MJ is an idiot?

Why is it that the Grizzlies 18 game losing streak isn't bigger news?

I had no idea until I randomly looked at the standings just now, and didn't just focus on who was in the playoffs.

That dunk was ridiculous. I like how the announcer says the Cavs bench is more excited than anyone in the building yet you can hear the crowd's reaction all the way through the next possession.

Quinn Cook may be playing himself on to the playoff roster for the Warriors. Has 24 points tonight after 25 points last night.

Quinn Cook may be playing himself on to the playoff roster for the Warriors. Has 24 points tonight after 25 points last night.

I think it would be stupid for them to leave him off, in case Curry were to get hurt. They're low on primary ball-handlers, even though obviously guys like Iguodala and Durant can do that in a pinch.

It would look like it comes down to Quinn, Jordan Bell, Patrick McCaw, and Kevon Looney for the last 3 spots. Quinn is the 7th-leading scorer on the team, by average. None of the other guys are in the top 11.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom