Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NBA

In the final minutes of a close Game Seven, we could feasibly have this:

PG Quinn Cook / Chris Paul
SG Klay Thompson / James Harden
SF Andre Iguodala / Eric Gordon
PF Kevin Durant / Trevor Ariza
C Draymond Green / Clint Capela

Assuming Irving is done this season, Cook would be the most prominent Duke player in the NBA, and potentially a cult hero and sports legend. What a story. Too bad it will be Shaun Livingston or Nick Young in that spot.

How do you have a 7-foot bumbling fuck fall at full force on your knee and still only have a sprain? Even with all their injury history this year, they look to be just fine for the rounds that matter.

Cook was the best player on the team tonight it looks like. 17 points, 8 assists, 4 rebounds, 1 steal, 1 block and 1 turnover. Also played 35 minutes. I really think he's going to play himself onto the playoff roster with the way he's playing. Throw in Curry missing the first round of the playoffs and he's probably a lock. Guessing they waive Casspi who keeps getting hurt himself.

All in all, a good day for Duke basketball. Cook should get his chance.

It would be amazing if he's out for the first round and they get the Spurs with Leonard. It's actually possible. GS locked in at 2, Spurs are 6th with a 1 game lead on the 7 spot.

Or OKC. They have the same record.

Fultz returned for the Sixers tonight:

One particular defender on the Nuggets made him look like a star, though:

Last edited:

This is happening; we might have an enjoyable NBA playoffs before the Finals. I like the Warriors at 11/10 to win the title, Rockets at 11/10 to win the West and Raptors at 5/4 to win the East.

Quinn Cook has had a hell of a 7 game stretch. Obviously there's a linsanity quality to it in that he's not that level good, but I think he's gone from "Will he make a playoff roster?" to what kind of contract and 8 figure contract will GS try and sign him too so he doesn't hit FA?

Is it a legit question now of whether you'd rather have Cook or Isaiah Thomas going forward?

In comparison, Myck "The Trick" Kabongo is current playing for STB Le Havre, the current 12th place team in France's 2nd tier domestic basketball league. He's averaging 5.8/2.8/1.8 in 15 minutes per game. I can't find the individual contract numbers, but as of two years ago, the total team salaries amounted to 730,000 euro per year in wages, and I imagine a bench player doesn't get much more than 5-10% of that at best, which is actually more than I thought those players made.

That douche should get a suspension for that. I hate him but didn't realize he was that big of a cocksucker.

Another Warriors injury. Pat McCaw stretchered off the court after the teammate of Duke’s Harry Giles made a dirty play on him.

Cook with a solid outing. 10 pts, 3 reb, 3 ast, 0 to.

Warriors are going to have like 6 guys available by the time the playoffs hit.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom