Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

News Thread

So bitcoins crossed the $10k point, then jumped to $11k. I remember when I toyed with the idea of cryptomining early on, then decided it wasn't worth the $1k I would've had to put into it at the time. LOL, I'm so dumb.

So bitcoins crossed the $10k point, then jumped to $11k. I remember when I toyed with the idea of cryptomining early on, then decided it wasn't worth the $1k I would've had to put into it at the time. LOL, I'm so dumb.

It's going to be very satisfying when it crashes, though.

Who would have figured Matt Lauer was so creepy. He had a button behind his desk to lock the door.

It's weird to consistently hear about how all of these stories are open secrets in those worlds. Like wtf? It's insane how different the culture around these people is to that of ordinary folks like myself.

It's weird to consistently hear about how all of these stories are open secrets in those worlds. Like wtf? It's insane how different the culture around these people is to that of ordinary folks like myself.
Kinda reminds me of Penn State. Whole lotta people complicit in turning a blind eye to this shit.

I mean, guys dropping trou in the middle of their offices???? WTF?

It's like bag men and recruiting.
But that's not really weird to me. People get paid bonuses to take jobs all the time. I get that it's against the rules in the NCAA, but the transaction itself is pretty normal.

Pulling your junk out in front of coworkers in your office isn't something I, or anyone I know, would ever even slightly consider doing. And then to face no ill effects from doing such a thing?

How about the chick so in fear of what he could do that he literally said "undo your blouse" and she did without hesitation and then he walked around the table and had sex with her over a chair. Unbelievably sad.

It's like bag men and recruiting.
But that's not really weird to me. People get paid bonuses to take jobs all the time. I get that it's against the rules in the NCAA, but the transaction itself is pretty normal.

Pulling your junk out in front of coworkers in your office isn't something I, or anyone I know, would ever even slightly consider doing. And then to face no ill effects from doing such a thing?

Usually you'd assume that kind of thing is confined to frat parties, Mardi Gras, and creepy guys in London Fog raincoats. I mean, I've spent a lot of time around people who you wouldn't want anywhere near your family, or for them to even know that you have a family, and this would still be considered aberrant behavior among them and their peers.

Chat users

• No one is chatting at the moment.

Chat rooms

• General chit-chat 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bluegrass Blue Devil
Back
Top Bottom